Monday, October 28, 2013

Inktober Highlights

{Bear, Sketchbook, 2013}
{Rabbit, Sketchbook, 2013}
 
 {Briar Rose Awake, Sketchbook, 2013}
{Like Moths, Sketchbook, 2013}
 {Fall Harbinger, Sketchbook 2013}
 {Forest Floor, Sketchbook, 2013}
{Brave Merida, Sketchbook, 2013}
Don't let my blog absence fool you! I've been a busy lady the last few months. I finished my 4th picture book illustrations during the first week of October and have been working on personal projects off and on. I've also been using my daily sketchbook time (ie. drinking coffee, watching Sesame Street and trying to fend of my 10 month old pen stealer.) to participate in the #inktober fun on Instagram. I love seeing what everyone else is doing and it feels good to be a part of a huge community of people who are all over the world doing the same thing. The above sketches are some of my favorites from this month. I am also planing on participating in PiBoIdMo which is essentially one picture book idea a day for the month. You can read more about it at Tara Lazar's Blog. I hope to share some of my work from that during the month of November.

No comments: